Name and contact details of the responsible person (s)
Our Responsible (hereinafter “Responsible”) i.S.d. Art. 4 Zif. 7 DS-GMO is:
Managing Director Marion Kuhlmeier
E-Mail adress: email@example.com
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
- Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.),
- Purposes of processing according to Art. 13, para. 1 c) DS-GVO
Optimize website technically and economically, contact third-party legal review, optimize and statistically analyze our services, promote website commercial use, improve user experience, make website user-friendly, marketing / sales / advertising, compilation of statistics, prevention of SPAM and abuse, handling of an application process, handle contact requests, provide websites with functions and content, measures of security, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website,
- Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) DS-GVO
Visitors / users of the website, interested parties,
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as “users”.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal bases of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent to the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GMO Legal basis
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GMO Legal basis
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that we are subject to (eg statutory retention requirements), Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GMO Legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. d) DS-GMO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to safeguard our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not predominate in this regard, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO Legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we generally do not pass on data to third parties. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, e.g. when passing on data to online payment providers for performance of a contract or by court order or for a legal obligation to disclose the data for the purpose of prosecution, security or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, for example, to host our websites and databases) to process your data. If data are passed on to the processor by order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR. We select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have given us the right to give instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and the data protection rules in accordance with Art. BDSG n.F. and DS-GMOs
Data transmission to third countries
The adoption of the basic European data protection regulation (DS-GVO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which DS-GVO applies. If the processing takes place through services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must fulfill the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DS-GVO. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the official recognition by the EU Commission of a data protection level corresponding to the EU, or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”. In US companies, submission to the so-called Privacy Shield, the EU-US data protection agreement, meets these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (ie no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• Date and time of the call;
• browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• time zone;
• access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• Websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
- This data is for the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our justifiable interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for the retention period of 100 days. After this period, they will be automatically deleted, unless we need their storage for evidence in attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations.
- The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. Lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, e.g. otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- Opposition and opt-out: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting “Do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You may opt-out of third-party cookies for advertising purposes through this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en / praferenzmanagement /) contradict.
Use of the blog features / comments
1.You can post public comments on our blog, which includes posts about topics on our site. You can use a pseudonym instead of a plain name. Your contribution will then be published under the pseudonym. The specification of the e-mail address is obligatory, all other information is voluntary
2. When you enter a comment, we will save your IP address with the date and time, which we delete after 100 days. The storage serves the legitimate interest of the defense against the use of third parties in the publication of illegal or untrue content by you. We save your e-mail address for the purpose of contacting third parties if they object to your comments
3. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) and f) DS-GMO.
4. We will not check your comments before publishing. In the case of complaints by third parties, we reserve the right to delete your comments. We do not pass the data on to third parties unless it is necessary for the prosecution of our claims or there is a legal obligation (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (c) DS-GVO).
5. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection or the execution of the contract, because the contract has been terminated.
Contact by contact form / E-Mail / Fax / Post
- When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of a consent of you Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) DS-GMO. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. The person in charge has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer inquiries from users, to secure evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to fulfill his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GMO.
- We can store your details and contact requests in our Customer Relationship Management System (“CRM System”) or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the conversation with you has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. Requests from users who have an account or contract with us, we save until the expiration of two years after the contract termination. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- At any time, you have the option of obtaining consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) to revoke the GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
- When contacting us by phone, your telephone number will be processed to process the contact request and its processing and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone / display. The storage is made for reasons of liability and security in order to prove the call as well as for economic reasons to enable a recall. In case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for the processing of the telephone number is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DS-GMO.
- The device cache stores the calls for days and overwrites or deletes old data successively. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory is destroyed. Blocked phone numbers are checked annually for the need for blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
Google AdWords with conversion tracking
- We use the “AdWords with Conversion Tracking” service (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA) to promote third party websites by viewing our website. If you click on a Google ad from us, a cookie will be stored in your browser, which is valid for about 30 days. If you then visit our website, we and Google can use the cookie to evaluate whether you have visited our website and which page you have visited with us. About this Google creates a statistic. The full extent of the data processing is unknown to us. The data is also transmitted to the USA and analyzed there. If you’re logged in with a Google Account, AdWords will allow the data to be associated with your account. If you do not want this, you must log out before visiting our website. This conversion tracking is for the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and operating our advertising and website.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our advertising and website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Facebook Custom Audiences
- We use the “Custom Audiences” remarketing feature of Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are located in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland. Facebook has submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework).
- If you visit the social network Facebook or other websites that use this remarketing feature, your interest-based ads (“Facebook Ads”) may be displayed. We use the remarketing feature to optimize and operate our site and to show you advertisements that interest you and to make our site more user-friendly.
- When you visit our website, your browser connects to the Facebook servers. Which data is transmitted exactly to Facebook, eludes our knowledge. But Facebook receives the information that you have called up or clicked on a corresponding ad. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign this information to your account.
- The legal basis for this is our justifiable interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- Deactivating the function “Facebook Custom Audiences” is available for non-logged-in users here [Facebook Pixel Opt-Out Add Link to Your Website ] and for logged-in users under this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab = ads #.
- For more information about data processing through Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
- We have the “Google Analytics” web site analytics tool (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA, EU office: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) integrated into our website.
- When visiting our website Google places a cookie on your computer in order to be able to analyze the use of our website by you. The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. If personal information should be transferred to the US, Google’s certification under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework) is a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law.
- We have activated the IP anonymization “anonymizeIP”, which means that the IP addresses are only processed in shortened form. Google’s IP address on this website is therefore shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the controller. In addition, we have activated the cross-device analysis of website visitors, which is carried out via a so-called user ID. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google. The use of Google Analytics is for the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
- The legal basis for this is our justifiable interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (eg user IDs) or advertising IDs will be automatically deleted after 24 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached is done automatically once a month.
- Opposition and opt-out: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting “Do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website to Google and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http: / /tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- As an alternative to the above browser plug-in, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking [insert the Analytics Opt-Out link of your website]. The click will set an “opt-out” cookie that will prevent the collection of your data when visiting this website in the future. This cookie is only valid for our website and your current browser and is only valid until you delete your cookies. In that case you would have to set the cookie again.
- You can turn off cross-device user analytics in your Google Account under My Data> Personal Information.
- We have integrated YouTube videos from youtube.com on our website using the embedded function, so that they can be accessed directly on our website. YouTube is part of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA, EU office: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. We have integrated the videos into the so-called “extended privacy mode” without cookies being used to personalize the video playback. Instead, the video recommendations are based on the currently playing video. Videos played in enhanced privacy mode in an embedded player will not affect which videos are recommended to you on YouTube. At the start of a video (click on the video), YouTube will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website , The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. This is also done without a user account at Google. If you are logged in to your Google Account, Google may associate the above information with your account. If you do not want this, you will need to log out of your Google Account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses this data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
- Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US framework) and therefore required to comply with European data protection law.
On our pages plugins of the social network SoundCloud (SoundCloud Limited,
Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London W1T 3NF, United Kingdom.). The
SoundCloud plugins can be recognized by the SoundCloud logo on the affected pages.
When you visit our pages, the activation of the plugin becomes a direct connection
between your browser and the SoundCloud server. SoundCloud receives the
Information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you like the “Like-Button”
or click “share button” while logged into your SoundCloud account,
You can link and / or share the contents of our pages with your SoundCloud profile.
This will allow SoundCloud to associate your account with our pages. We point
point out that we as the provider of the pages are not aware of the content of the transmitted data as well
get their use through SoundCloud. Further information can be found in the
Privacy Statement of SoundCloud at: https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy.
If you do not want SoundCloud to associate the visit to our pages with your SoundCloud user account, please log out of your SoundCloud user account before enabling content from the SoundCloud plugin.
We bind the fonts (“Google Fonts”) of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated. When a page is called, your browser loads the
Need web fonts in your browser cache to display text and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers
take up. As a result, Google is aware that our website uses your IP address
was called. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a unified and
appealing presentation and fast information transfer of our online offers. This
represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, it will be a default font from your computer
Learn more about Google Web Fonts
at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in the privacy statement of
Presence in social media
- We process your information that you send to us through these networks in order to communicate with you and to respond to your messages there.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with users and our external presentation for the purpose of advertising pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. Insofar as you have given consent to the person responsible for the social network in the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DS-BER.
Social media plug-ins
- We use social media social media plug-ins on our website. We use the so-called “two-click solution” -share of c’t or heise.de. When retrieving our website, no personal data will be transmitted to the providers of the plug-ins. Next to the social network logo or brand, you’ll find a slider that lets you activate the plug-in with a click. After activation, the social networking provider receives the information that you have accessed our website and your personal information is transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and stored there. These are so-called third party cookies. For some providers, such as Facebook and XING, their IP will be anonymized immediately after collection.
- The data collected about the user stores the plug-in provider as usage profiles. These are used for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of displaying demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about the activities of the user on our website. The user is entitled to a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, whereby one must turn to the exercise of this right to the respective plug-in provider.
- The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is our legitimate interest in improving and optimizing our website by increasing our awareness through social networks and the possibility of interacting with you and the users via social networks in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations. Nor are we aware of the scope of the data collection, the purpose of the processing and the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
- We refer to the respective privacy policies of the social networks regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and processing. In addition, you will also find information about your rights and options for the protection of your personal data.
- We have social network plug-ins on our website Facebook.com (based in the EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) as part of the so-called “two-click solution “These are recognized by the Facebook logo” f “or the addition” Like “,” Like “or” Share “.
- As soon as you deliberately activate the Facebook plug-in, a connection is made from your browser to the Facebook servers. At the same time, Facebook receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Facebook servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your account on Facebook, Facebook can assign this information to your account. Using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. Pressing the “Like” button, this information will also be transmitted from your browser to the Facebook servers in the US and stored there and displayed in your Facebook profile and possibly your friends.
- If you log out of Facebook before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no information about your visit to our website will be associated with your profile on Facebook when activating the plug-in.
- You can also prevent the Facebook plug-in from being downloaded by so-called “Facebook Blockers”, which you can install as an add-on for your browser: Facebook Blocker for Firefox, Chrome and Opera or 1blocker for Safari, iPad and iPhone.
Facebook has submitted to the Privacy Shield, ensuring that European data protection law is respected: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US framework.
- We’ve integrated plug-ins from the Twitter.com social network (Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA) into Shariff’s “Two-Click Solution” on our website , These plug-ins can be recognized by the Twitter logo with a white bird on a blue background. An overview of Twitter buttons or tweets can be found at: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-for-websites/overview.
- If you are logged in to your Twitter account while you are activating the Twitter plug-ins at will, Twitter may assign the call to our website to your Twitter profile. What data is transmitted to Twitter, we do not know.
- If you would like to exclude the data transmission to Twitter on activation of the plug-in, then log out of Twitter and delete your cookies before visiting our website.
- Twitter has submitted to the Privacy Shield, ensuring that European privacy legislation is respected: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
- We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Instagram (Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, Calif., 94025, USA) on our website as part of Shariff’s “two-click solution”. These can be recognized by the Instagram logo in the form of a square camera.
- If you willfully activate the plug-in, a connection will be established from your browser to Instagram’s servers. In the process, Instagram receives the information, including your IP address, that you have visited our site and transmits the information to Instagram servers in the US, where this information is stored. If you are logged into Instagram on Instagram, Instagram can assign this information to your account and you can click on the Instagram button to share and save the contents of our pages on your Instagram account and, if necessary, to show your friends there. We have no knowledge of the exact content of the submitted data, their use and storage duration through Instagram.
- If you log out of Instagram before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no information about your visit to our website will be associated with your profile on Instagram when the plug-in is activated.
Data protection in applications and in the application process
- Applications sent electronically or by post to the person in charge will be processed electronically or manually for the purpose of processing the application process.
- We expressly point out that application documents with “special categories of personal data” according to Art. 9 DS-GVO (eg a photo, which gives an indication of your ethnic origin, religion or marital status), with the exception of any severe disability, which you wanting to disclose a free decision are undesirable. You should submit your application without this data. This does not affect your candidate chances.
- Legal bases for processing are Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO and § 26 BDSG n.F.
- If, after the completion of the application process, an employment relationship with the applicant is received, the applicant data will be stored in compliance with relevant data protection legislation. If no job is offered to you after completing the application process, your application letter and documents will be deleted 6 months after the cancellation has been sent in order to be able to satisfy any claims and proof obligations according to AGG.
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your dataIn as far as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected. As far as we have the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) support DS-GMO, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasonable objection, we will review the facts and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons why we continue processing. You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The right to object can be exercised free of charge. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details: TAO5 gGmbH
Managing Director Marion Kuhlmeier
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information
You have the right to ask us for confirmation of your processing of personal information. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed, the planned retention period, the source of their data, unless collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right to delete
You have a right to deletion of your stored data according to Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless statutory or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage are contrary to this.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions set out in Art. 18 (1) lit. a) to d) DS-GVO is fulfilled:
• If you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information, • the processing is unlawful and you decline to delete your personal information and instead restrict the use of your personal information • the person responsible no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or • if you object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have the right of data transferability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data stored about us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right to appeal
You have a right to complain to a regulator. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your job or the location of the alleged infringement
In order to protect all personally identifiable information transmitted to us and to ensure compliance with our privacy practices, as well as our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server encrypted over a secure SSL connection.